xXMMx

<< < (3/9) > >>

ExEthan:
the third coming of mainmast?

PyroMarine:

Lets all hit on the SG playing girl who really is probably a very nice person but the last thing she needs is game playing guys asking her stupid, rude and innapropriate questions about her preferences.

Its no wonder we have few women in SG....

Welcome to SG-City JennyLove.
I'd have said Welcome to SG - but I can see by your stats you've played for a while.
Time Played
17 Days 22 Hours 27 Mins
well she does have a display pic of her ass

girlwithgun:

Lets all hit on the SG playing girl who really is probably a very nice person but the last thing she needs is game playing guys asking her stupid, rude and innapropriate questions about her preferences.

I'd have said Welcome to SG - but I can see by your stats you've played for a while.
Time Played
17 Days 22 Hours 27 Mins
So where's a pic of your Ass?

Rixic:

Time Played
17 Days 22 Hours 27 Mins
So where's a pic of your Ass?
Whoa there! Think before you make a request like that, gwg. You could doom us all.

Tavro:
xMMXx = the old MMXMMX's 2nd account that he gave to a kid who formerly played the accounts RedSkullz and Spiritus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page